Wilton 63185 159V 33-1/2-Inch Tall Pedestal Base

Wilton 63185 159V 33-1/2-Inch Tall Pedestal Base Reviews



More Picture


I picked this item up from Amazon for my Wilton 1755 Tradesman Vise.(Excellent Vise that should last generations) I didn't want to use the corner of my worktable in my shop so I was pretty glad when I stumbled upon this base. The vise fits perfectly on the base and is a great working height at the level of the pelvis. I secured the Pedestal Base to my concrete floor with 4 (Red Head) concrete wedge anchors that I picked up at Lowes..It is a great setup and moveable if needed.It would have earned 5 stars but the price is a bit prohibitive.There is a very slight bit of flex when really puting some weight into your work.For the convenience of having a vise that is moveable and not on your worktable/bench, this is a very nice addition to any shop..Workmanship/quality of the Pedestal Base is excellent.Finish on one of the edges (at the top where the vise mounts) had come off as a result of being dropped during shipping I assume. The color matches the Wilton Tradesman vise perfectly.

Wilton 63185 159V 33-1/2-Inch Tall Pedestal Base Feature

  • 33-1/2 inches tall
  • Top dimensions: 10-1/2" x 8-1/2"
Base: 18" x 18" x 1/4", Top: 10-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 1/4" Perfect for 1755 and 1765 Tradesman Swivel base models 33-1/2" tall base Made from fabricated steel


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Take a Stand - StainlessSteel - N.E. Indiana
This is a great addition to the Tradesman vise I had purchased with this order. Most vises are mounted to a table, bench, truck bumper, etc,etc. I chose this pedestal (stand) and did not bolt it down, thus, this allows me to move the Vise/pedestal combo to the work, where ever that my be: driveway,sidewalk,out in the yard. I don't worry about walls or ceilings limiting what I can mount in the vise any more.

Excellent!!!! - Hal 9000 - Sunny Phoenix
Best shop accessory I have ever owned. Worth every penny. If you have a big vise, you find it so much more convenient to use with this pedestal, as opposed to bench mounting it.


Nov 01, 2010 17:25:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment